POSITION : SALES REPRESENTATIVE – (MARINE)
LOCATION: DUBAI, U.A.E
Candidate must have experience in selling Marine products and have knowledge in oilfield equipment
– Prospecting new business and making sales calls to existing accounts for the purpose of selling to customers in the industrial coatings focus markets.
– Collect reliable customer/territory information and estimate individual customer potential.
– Develop a strategy to grow business with customers and identify items or product categories that require specific attention in support of this strategy.
– Develop weekly selling plan and conduct sales calls accordingly.
– Determine where customer is in the overall selling process and what steps are necessary to move the process along.
– Conduct product demos to support the selling process.
– Identify sources of sales leads and follow through on leads provided by store/facility personnel as appropriate
Candidate who can join immediately if selected to send the CV’S with all details to email@example.com.
POSITION : Executive Secretary – Contracts & IT
Candidate should have minimum 4 years of total working experience in a Corporate organization
Excellent skills in MS office – mainly power point presentations / word / Excel & document editing skills is a must
Past experience in handling Tenders & Contracts is required
Past experience in reviewing legal aspects of Tenders & Contracts will be an added advantage
Should have minimum 40 words per minute typing skills for documentation purposes
Archiving & document management skills required
Basic knowledge in use of Integrated ERP software will be required
Graduation is a must. Additional trainings & courses in MS office & areas as per above job requirements will be an added advantage
Written & Spoken English with basic education in English medium is a must
Candidate should be able to work flexible timings as per Tendering needs and deadlines.
Requirement : Immediate.
Candidate who can join immediately if selected to send the CV’S with all details to firstname.lastname@example.org.