1.POSITION: Planning Engineer
Location : DUBAI, U.A.E
A minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in shipyards / oil and gas sectors.
A good spoken and written command over the English language.
Working experience on Primavera / other project tool software.
Ability to generate various curves for progress.
Preparation of weekly reports.
Act as a document controller.
Prepare and assist with documentation of the project like WCC, data packages etc.
Be willing to travel overseas and re-located temporary.
Competitive salary and benefits awaits the right candidate.
2.POSITION : SALES REPRESENTATIVE – (MARINE)
LOCATION: DUBAI, U.A.E
Candidate must have experience in selling Marine products and have knowledge in oilfield equipment
– Prospecting new business and making sales calls to existing accounts for the purpose of selling to customers in the industrial coatings focus markets.
– Collect reliable customer/territory information and estimate individual customer potential.
– Develop a strategy to grow business with customers and identify items or product categories that require specific attention in support of this strategy.
– Develop weekly selling plan and conduct sales calls accordingly.
– Determine where customer is in the overall selling process and what steps are necessary to move the process along.
– Conduct product demos to support the selling process.
– Identify sources of sales leads and follow through on leads provided by store/facility personnel as appropriate
Candidate who can join immediately if selected to send the CV’S with all details to email@example.com.